Old 09-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Harold Walker

"keith ;-)" wrote in message
I have had my first handful of tomato sungold of the season!They were
gorgeous.This is the first season I have grown fruit & veg,I can now say
that the toms are loads tastier than from the shop bought ones.

--
Thanks Keith,Nottingham,England,UK.

Do you grow in a greenhouse?....might sound like a stupid question but when
I had a greenhouse five years ago I used to sow my seeds in the
October/November time frame so that I could be picking around
Feb./March.....because the daylight hours were limited to nine hours per
day in mid winter used a growlight prior to dawn and after dusk to 'lenghten
the day'......have just sown some seeds for a late crop to start picking
around October and into the winter months.....will be grown outdoors in pots
and then into the cellar in September under lights.....H