Old 09-06-2005, 05:26 PM
- Tom -

inline
There's no way of telling, Dan. Too many variables.
"Dan J.S." wrote in message
I just purchased a side catcher for my craftsman lawn mower. Can someone
tell me how many times the thing will need to be emptied,

There's no way of telling, Dan. Too many variables.

I have about a
half an acre of land. I used to always mulch, but trying to clean up the
lawn a bit. The side catcher has a 1.5 bushel capacity.
Also, what do most of you do with the cut grass?

I mostly leave mine dispersed over the lawn. Sometimes I must recut
and bag but it either goes on my garden to slow down the rate of evaporation
or it goes in a composter.

put it in paper bags for
garbage man to pickup, or store it for something?

Any ideas would be great!

--
Tom