Old 09-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Steveo

"bb2004" wrote:
"Lukas Louw" wrote in message
Our dog urinates all over the lawn, as dogs are wont to do, and we have
all these little infertile spots on the lawn that take ages to recover.
Does anyone know if there are any easy solutions to this? It can be an
eyesore.

Getting rid of the dog is not an option

Thanks,
Lukas

I read or heard once, a while back, that giving the pooch some tomatoe
juice once in a while should do the trick. Something about the acidity
change between the two liquids. (Juice & pee)

Also, I have heard this only applies to male dogs...Apparently female dog
pee doesn't cause this?? Not sure about that though...

Almost, Lukas. It's usually the female dog that has the grass burning
urine.

(almost always)