Old 09-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Rev \Fragile Warrior\ Volfie

"Toni" wrote in message
. ..

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
I've momentarily forgotten what substance you add to a gas tank that

results
in enormous damage, and a similar repair bill. Does anyone else remember?

Karma...

I understand the frustration- how about just billing him for the new
plants??

But then he won't feel guilty. I think my niece told him, in no uncertain
terms, that he MUST feel guilty because I haven't seen him around since the
Slaying o' the Wildflowers.

Truth be told, I did rip off the front end of his riding mower in a tragic
ditch/mower/tractor-pull-oops-pushed! incident last year (I swear it was an
accident!) so maybe I really don't need to further damage his tractor.

Oh, but did I mention these wildflowers were planted on my Irish Wolfhound's
GRAVE??? And the rock he threw in the iris patch was her tombstone?
Really. I'm not making this up.

Later tonight I shall be sitting out there trying to be brave but silently
weeping... for hours.*

Giselle (going for the sympathy mileage...)

*or as long as they can see me