Old 09-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Walter R.

No, paghat, Doug Kanter did not say: I think he said that the best general
purpose insecticide is the thumb & index finger. - Please quote correctly.

Doug Kanter said:

Anyone older than 15 who is not aware of the dangers of pesticides should
not be allowed to leave their bedroom. Ever.

What arrogance! Maybe he should apply as a guard at Guantanamo Bay or any
other concentration camp.

Walter
www.rationality.net
-
"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article A52qe.23006$KQ2.10027@trnddc08, "Travis"
wrote:

Betty Harris wrote:
As we all know, Doug has always been a expert gardner. He has never
been a neophyte and has never made any mistakes and has never had
any questions. Anyone who cannot meet these standards is not
welcome in his world.

Betty

Not including any of the original post in your reply kinda makes your
post useless.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he