Old 10-06-2005, 12:33 AM
huerochingon

Wow! turns out maybe paghat knows what she's talking about! See Janet!
why are you freaking me out about Euphorbias! they're harmless! paghat
puts them in her salad for christ sake! whew! This is great, I am
thrilled! I had my mind all set and was all excited about Euphorbia
Characias billowing out from behind my Octopus Agave and Nassella
Tennuissimas until JANET got me all worked up! Thanks Janet! No really,
thanks Janet but it sounds like your doctor needs to do a little more
research before diagnosing stuff. Thanks all for a brief and rather
rude lesson in photowhatchacallit and dermawhoziwatsits. I have to run.
El Native Growers closes in 30 minutes and I have some very dangerous
plants to pick up! Thanks Paghat.

By the way, I'm not paranoid. I'm a tatooed, surfing, mountain biking
dad who frequently picks up unidentified snakes and throws them out of
the garage and who lets his kids ride in the truck bed as I drive
(slowly) down dirt roads looking for a fishing spot. I just also happen
to be ignorant to things like photosensitivity and euphorbias. So when
I heard it was poisonous, toxic, noxious and could explode at any
second I thought taking it out would be the good-dad thing to do. I
love my girls. And they are VERY well-behaved, they make me proud.
Please dont call them stupid, even if their dad is a bit dense. I'm
glad I have all of you to rip me a new ***hole when I get it wrong
though. What a welcome to rec.gardens!

:-)
Adan