Old 10-06-2005, 12:41 AM
paghat

In article , "Walter R."
wrote:

No, paghat, Doug Kanter did not say: I think he said that the best general
purpose insecticide is the thumb & index finger. - Please quote correctly.

Doug Kanter said:

Anyone older than 15 who is not aware of the dangers of pesticides should
not be allowed to leave their bedroom. Ever.

I bet he meant to say "should not be allowed to leave their bedroom ever
without their thumb & an index finger."

Unless he meant "should be locked in their bedroom while the whole house
is tented & gassed for termites."

What arrogance! Maybe he should apply as a guard at Guantanamo Bay or any
other concentration camp.

A snotty jest on UseNet comparable to ignoring the Geneva Convention for
treatment of prisoners of war? That's the dumbest thing I've read since
some dumbass vegan posted that eating hamburgers is comparable to snuffing
Jews.

-paggers
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he