Old 10-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Paul O.

Thanks all of you for the replies. Guess for next year I'll have to get a
bigger pot. Just try to get along with this one for now. We have gophers bad
here so afraid to put it in the ground. Thanks again.

"Paul O." wrote in message
news
Hi folks, I have a tomatoe plant in a 17" pot. I have been watering it
with about 1 gallon of water 2 times a week, one watering I add Miracle
Grow Tomatoe Plant food. I am wondering if this is to much water or not
enough. A lot of the leaves are curling. It is not all that hot here yet
in our area of Southern Calif., getting into the mid 80's. I have it where
it gets the most sun. It is a Bonnie Tomatoe Patio. Thanks for any
advice.

--
Paul O.