Old 10-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Duncan Heenan
writes

Dear 'Spakker',
I asked a sensible question about market practice. If you have no answer,
why the stupid sarcasm?
As a matter of interest I normally do my own gardening, but I have to go
away for a couple of months. Also there a re a lot of people not 'healthy'
enough to do their own gardening.

AND if we all did all our own gardening there would be no work for
gardeners!

I would ring up a few of the garden care firms Duncan and ask them how
much they would charge, they might give you a cheaper price for a
regular job.
It will give you a guide to how much they expect. If you can, try and
get someone to come round a couple of times before you go so that you
can see how good they are/ or aren't!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy