Old 10-06-2005, 05:37 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

Nic - I heard NZ is heaven-on-earth.

Marty, you've heard right, it *is* fantastic and I'm loving it. But I
didn't expect to be this cold and the cold really is playing havock on my
body... The thing is, while not "technically" really all that cold, it's
very humid and hard to deal with. I've been moving progressively south
from Canada, to Chicago, then to Savannah, GA... I now realise that the
next piece of land if I keep going South is the Antartic! Time for me to
stop LOL (this one's for you Jim grin [bit of an inside joke])

Cheers

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++