Old 10-06-2005, 03:14 AM
Dwayne

I cant say for sure, but you mentioned that they are under glass. Could
they be getting too hot or even getting sun scald (sun burn)? I had that
problem with my watermelons that were exposed to the hot afternoon sun.

Dwayne

"ACartwright" wrote in message

Hello, Im a new member, im 18 and im from UK.

My strawberries have gone wild. Im getting an average of 30 (yes 30)
strawberries of each plant and i have about 36 plants. They are under
glass. I water them every day. When i look at them now, i notice that
some have a brownish orange coat, its sort of engraved lightly into the
surface. What is it?

Thanks everyone!
Any questions about my gardening, please ask!

--
ACartwright