Old 10-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Alex Woodward" wrote in message

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Alex Woodward
writes
This season's Euphorbia dulcis chameleon are not performing too well.

The
stems are weak but tall, the leaves are pink at the bottom while all are
drooping or wilting at best. What is wrong with them?

Dry?

No, I am absolutely sure about that. They have been planted in a raised

bed
that contains 'cheshire top soil'. Though it is quite sandy, it is also
'peaty'. I have also mixed in a lot of good quality organic matter into

it.

Alex

That particular Euphorbia is very prone to rust, once you have it there is
nothing to be done except grin and bear it! some years it will be ok but
most times its a mess, shame its a nice plant when it grows well.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk