Old 10-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Mike

We are in north NJ. The front lawn is zoysia grass and clover just doesn't
fit in with the look we would like. I have limed and fertilized it but
still got the clover all over.
How do you figure out the nutrient/pH imbalance and what do to?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Slow down with the weird remedies. I've read in multiple agricultural
sources that clover indicates either a nutrient imbalance or a problem
with pH. Both are easy to deal with, without using any sort of chemical
nonsense (other than lime and/or the right lawn food). Where are you
located? And, what's so bad about clover?

"Mike" wrote in message
news:1118341156.e0b815b185467d1e27f653fb89b6e333@t eranews...
Hello,

Anyone know how to get rid of lots of clover from a lawn?

Also, has anyone used these books that have these home remedies for great
lawns? I've heard of using soap, etc.

Thanks.
Mike