Old 10-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Doug Kanter

Actually, Betty, I have made enough mistakes to fill a book. I know what I
don't know, I know when I need advice, and I *do* ask questions. But, since
1970 or so, when I began gardening, all anyone needed to do was open a
newspaper 20 times a year to notice that there are serious problems with
pesticides, and that their presence on the store shelves is absolutely no
indication that they are safe. Further, to ask about "how to kill ALL bugs"
indicates a level of ignorance that's truly surprising in this day and age.

"Betty Harris" wrote in message
oups.com...
As we all know, Doug has always been a expert gardner. He has never
been a neophyte and has never made any mistakes and has never had any
questions. Anyone who cannot meet these standards is not welcome in
his world.

Betty