Old 10-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Harold Walker

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:29:37 -0400, "Harold Walker"
wrote:

If you have the patience to read I will give a fairly brief description

You never do things by halves, do you Harry!
That's a bit beyond me. 5 feet deep? I'd have a pond!

When it rains here, I'd have a pond if it were five inches deep.

On the smallholding, where the greenhouse was, I only had to wear
wellies if it had been raining for a long time.

--
Rusty

And on my little old plot it can rain for days and days on end and not even
a puddle would be seen so I could go down at least 15 feet for a real deep
one....would get tired of walking up and down the steps tho.....h