Old 10-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Pam Moore

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:58:01 +0100, Christopher Norton
wrote:

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:02:56 +0100, Christopher Norton
wrote:

Harry Tomlinson is probably the UK`s most known Bonsai artist. His
Bonsai weeks at his Nursery HAVE to be attended by anyone that is
interested in the art.

There's also Peter Adams and Dan Barton. Both have written very good
books.
I have met all 3. (Name dropping, I know!) Their expertise is second
to none.

Pam in Bristol

Peter Adams is a wonderful man. I`ll give you a tip and try and get to
see Craig Coussins too.

Are you a member of the IBC Pam?

No, but used to be member of Bristol Bonsai Society, (Dan Barton) and
went to many nurseries, talks, visited other clubs stc.
I gave up going to meetings when they started the heavy stuff of
hacking, drilling and bleachind and so forth to produce "dead" wood.
I like my trees to look natural. I've had some for nearly 40 years.
Most survive!

Pam in Bristol