Old 10-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Harold Walker

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

When it rains here, I'd have a pond if it were five inches deep.

On the smallholding, where the greenhouse was, I only had to wear
wellies if it had been raining for a long time.

And on my little old plot it can rain for days and days on end and not
even
a puddle would be seen so I could go down at least 15 feet for a real
deep
one....would get tired of walking up and down the steps tho.....h

Fit a lift - or do I mean elevator?.or perhaps an escalator 'old boy'

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/