Old 11-06-2005, 12:43 PM
cat daddy

"sherwindu" wrote in message
I have noticed several things in paghat's replies on this topic.

For one, she talks about her experiences with Elm Trees and Roses. Does

she
grow apples or plums? She quotes a lot about this study and that, but

what direct
experience does she have herself. For every reference she quotes about

organic
methods, I can find an equal number of those advocating spraying with

chemicals.

Is it really worth it? Would you drink it? Would you put it in baby food?
You are and we are...........

Pesticides in Produce
http://www.foodnews.org/reportcard.php

"Eating the 12 most contaminated fruits and vegetables will expose a person
to nearly 20 pesticides per day."

"Peaches and raspberries had the most pesticides detected on a single sample
with nine pesticides on a single sample, followed by strawberries and
apples, where eight pesticides were found on a single sample."

"Peaches had the most pesticides overall with some combination of up to 45
pesticides found on the samples tested, followed by raspberries with 39
pesticides and apples and strawberries, both with 36."

12 Most Contaminated
Buy These Organic

.. Apples
.. Bell Peppers