Old 11-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Dick Adams

sherwindu wrote:
I have noticed several things in paghat's replies on this topic.

For one, she talks about her experiences with Elm Trees and Roses.
Does she grow apples or plums? She quotes a lot about this study
and that, but what direct experience does she have herself. For
every reference she quotes about organic methods, I can find an
equal number of those advocating spraying with chemicals.

I spray and I use organic methods. It just depends on what the
problem is. I lost a tree to borers. Next time I find them I'll
use industrial grade insecticide. But getting rid of ants just
takes habenero pepper.