Old 10-06-2005, 07:28 PM
robv60

I wouldnt say there is alot of stuff on the bottom of the pond. We
completely cleaned the pond out, drained, washed refilled, the works
around April 20th. I expected to get an algage bloom after doing this,
but I also thought a UV would clear it up faster than this. I did have
a couple of small pots turn over a while back but nothing major. The
tutle is gone, we relocated it last week, no more turtle turds. Ill do
a water change this weekend on both ponds and see if it help any.
Should I add de-chlor' if Im only doing a 10% change?