Old 11-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Praeclarissimus Camuloduni

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:24:58 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:19:50 +0100, Praeclarissimus Camuloduni
wrote:

studied the Logic of science at Middlesex University and I know
comprehensively (what I remember of it) the malleable nature of
statistics - there was no 'new age' back in 1984

Yes there was.

Not in Trent Park college there wasn't- 'new wave' maybe!

I googled and found no scientific evidence, only adverts in one form
or another. They sponsored Formula 1 in 1989, but so did Parmasalat.

So did I and didn't find evidence either way. As I said you are the
only negative I've found and somebody that accuses me of "typical New
Age gullibility" because I pointed out the malleability of statistics
and the possibilities of their abuse in the modern Pharmaceutical
industry doesn't strike me as offering an unbiased view. Only unbiased
view would be scientific

Wrong Martin. However I agree with what he posted.

Anyways how's yer cabbages?