Old 11-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Ann

"Vox Humana" expounded:

A neighbor has offered me some variegated aegopodium (bishop's weed). It
looks like it might be a good solution, however all the information says it
is very aggressive and hard to get rid of if you change your mind. Some
sites recommend using a root barrier. It hasn't been that aggressive in her
garden, but I can see that you can't plant it in a mixed bed because it
intermingles with everything around it.

Should I try it or am I asking for trouble?

No, no, a thousand times no! My neighbor put some near the property
line, I love her to death, but it's crawling all over my backyard now,
it's a constant battle. Don't plant it (but of course that's just my
humble opinion, it's your garden........).
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts