Old 12-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Doug Kanter

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
sherwindu wrote:
I have noticed several things in paghat's replies on this topic.

For one, she talks about her experiences with Elm Trees and Roses.
Does she grow apples or plums? She quotes a lot about this study
and that, but what direct experience does she have herself. For
every reference she quotes about organic methods, I can find an
equal number of those advocating spraying with chemicals.

I spray and I use organic methods. It just depends on what the
problem is. I lost a tree to borers. Next time I find them I'll
use industrial grade insecticide. But getting rid of ants just
takes habenero pepper.

Sometimes, getting rid of ants is as simple as getting rid of (or simply
disrupting) aphids.