Old 12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Toni

Default Polyrrhiza lindenii lighting

What would be the optimum amount of light outdoors in South Florida for
Polyrrhiza lindenii ??

I have several of them doing what appears to be "quite well" in bright
shade- they are mounted right above a bird bath dish in a nook where the
wind does not get to them too badly. I feed them the MSU fertilizer weekly
in an extreme dilution mixed with RO water, and mist them daily. They are
growing and seem healthy enough but I have yet to see a bloom.

Might they enjoy a spattering of dappled early morning light? Shifting
shade? A few moments of the setting sun?
Just wanting to provide well for them...

Thanks!

--
Toni
South Florida USA