Old 12-06-2005, 02:19 PM
robv60

well, so far the 9 watt unit has been continuously running on the back
pond for 14 hours. Pond is showing signs of clearing. By this time
tomorrow it may poaaibly be clear. Obviously I have a bad 18 watt bulb.
Problem is the guy i bought the unit from on ebay was hard enough to
get in touch with as it was just trying to ask him simple questions.
Doubt I'll be able to get a new bulb out of him and probably wouldnt
want to deal with him anyway. I may just have to suck it up and buy one
from someone else. Just need to find the best price. I did a 10% water
change in the front pond yesterday, may go ahead and do it in the back
as well. Of course I suppose this will cause another bloom?