Old 12-06-2005, 11:36 AM
mike. buckley

In message , Alan Gould
writes
In article , Stephen Howard
writes

They seem, so far, to be working quite well. The six toms I planted up
are growing away nicely.

Good!

FWIW we don't use growbags we grow our tomatoes either in the floor of
the greenhouse, or outside in a veggy bed. They seem to do a lot better
that way, but the usual precautions regarding crop rotation have to be
observed, especially if potatoes, peppers or aubergines are grown.

My Toms in the growbags have pretty much stopped growing, with the
bottom leaves turning pale. I gave them a feed of Tomorite yesterday,
hopefully this will pick them up.
My bush Toms in pots aren't doing great either. :-(

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2