Old 12-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Maryc Maryc is offline
Registered User

Location: Arkansas
Red face

My tomato plants just have flowers on them. but then I did get them in later than usual.

Even the volunteer tomato plants still just have flowers on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Periwinkle
contented sigh

I picked my first ripe tomato today, a Stupice.

It was delicious.

I'm savoring the moment, not going to think about how I'm more
than a month behind where I was this time last year. Nope, not
gonna think about it.

There was fresh basil to go with the tomato.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"