Old 13-06-2005, 02:14 AM
Paul

Thanks, will look into those.........................
"Robin" wrote in message

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi, I have a 12x7x2 pond approx 1150gal. Water looks good and fish seem
healthy but i have a problem of not getting enough surface coverage from
plants to ward off all the sun. The pond gets a solid 8hrs of full sun. I
have three hardy water lily plants and some hyacinth and water lettuce
but they don't seem to be spreading as good as I thought. And there are
some marginal plants too. Temporarily i have an beach umbrella over a
section to help cover it. Any other suggestions? Thanks.......

Try Mosaic lilies. They grow very fast, are quite hardy, and provide good
cover.