Old 13-06-2005, 03:43 AM
madgardener

are you sure it was wood sorrel? I have purple leafed Oxalis and Iron cross
oxalis and love them both. And WILD "sour grass" oxalis that has yellow
flowers and little "pickle" seedpods that are wonderful to munch on in a
salad or just passing by, but I don't think anyone would deliberately sell
it in pots around here. they'd be the laughing stock of the town!
madgardener about to unleash a ramble that has taken long to birth and pang
over
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
As an ornamental????

I saw pots for sale at at least 3 different nurseries - dark and light
leaved ones!

ACK - whose bright idea was THAT!
Cheryl