Old 13-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Doug Kanter

"Ann" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" expounded:

"lgb" wrote in message
. ..

BTW, I use absolutely no chemicals on my vegetable garden other than
Miracle Grow. In that case the benefits aren't worth the risk.

Bingo! You're just like me, then. So, before you call me a fanatic, you
should read the entire discussion from the beginning. The OP asked a
question which reveals total lack of experience or knowledge. From his
question, we had no choice but to assume that he wanted to spray food
crops
as well as ornamentals. I cannot prove that this was the case, nor can you
disprove it. But, everyone knows people who see (or hear) only the word(s)
they were looking for (such as "sure", or "yep - go ahead", don't listen
or read the rest, and run right out the door to buy armloads of whatever
they were asking about.

In such cases, the only proper response is to jackknife a tractor trailor
in
the middle of the conversation, spur a debate, and hope the OP will read
it
all.

Original Post Below:

Is there an effective general purpose insecticide, fungicide, miticide
that will get most of those rascals out there? It is troublesome to
spray for all those critters separately. I am pretty sure I've got
them all.

Anything close?

--
Walter
www.rationality.net

Why are you showing ME the original post again, Ann? I've read it fifteen
times.