Old 13-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Charles

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 03:47:33 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"BE" wrote in message
link.net...
Howdy, anyone have any suggestions as to good pair of gloves that would be
resistant to thorns/thickets etc.???

I'll be clearing some heavily overgrown areas in my yard with a gas
powered trimmer that I hope to rent.

Thanks...

Yeah...the leather or pigskin ones, or whatever they're made of. They're
sort of a dark orange color. The color will come off on your hands for a
couple of weeks, but after that, they're fine. Some thorns will still get
through, especially if you have to grab certain plants really hard. Long BBQ
tongs can be useful in avoiding that.

I agree, pigskin if you can find it. Mine are light tan, I doubt that
color makes a lot of difference.
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.