Old 13-06-2005, 11:10 AM
sanderp sanderp is offline
Registered User

Default new website - sheds, greenhouses, garages, summerhouses

I have just finished creating a website for my father's business, Garasheds of York, suppliers of greenhouses, sheds, garages and summerhouses. Products cannot be bought online, but it is possible to browse the catalogue and order by telephone/fax or email for delivery to mainland UK for many products.

I would appreciate feedback on the site from gardening enthusiasts as I am a novice in websdesign and garden buildings! I would be grateful for any assistance forum members are able to give.

http://www.garasheds.co.uk