Old 13-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Adam

I have heard of 'miniature' grasses being advertised but have never tried
them or heard of anyone using them.
I understand that Camomile is supposed to stay fairly short but I think
that if you have grass then you are tied to cutting it.

Maybe I'll do a quick search and see if I can find out anything about that.
The problem is that re-seeding the lawns is such a huge job in itself, I
only want to do it if I know for sure it'll help!

Is it worth paying someone to give it a cut during the week if the weather
is right? It shouldn't cost a lot and would improve your enjoyment of the
garden.

Yes. I think that's the best plan. Problem at the moment is that we've got
a young baby, so are only just getting used to living on one wage! I'm not
sure we could stretch to paying someone to cut it (although I would dearly
love to!).

How old do children have to be before they can cut the lawn to earn their
keep? 9 months?! :-)

A.