Old 13-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Adam

How old do children have to be before they can cut the lawn to earn their
keep? 9 months?! :-)

A push lawnmower could make a very good baby-walker :-))

:-)

I think the problem with anything other than grass could be bees coming to
the flowers - not a good thing to have around a crawling baby. The only
time my son got stung was a bee on the clover in the lawn.

On second thoughts, I think we've decided that it's worth the expense to get
someone in a couple of times a week to keep the lawn down. Hopefully that
should make quite a difference to our garden pleasure, and might even mean
we get time to do some of the other gardening jobs required!

A.