Old 13-06-2005, 10:29 PM
geezer

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:53:23 -0700, "Pagan"
wrote:

So, check for shorts, check the battery fluids, and if none of this stuff
works, you'll probably have to take your mower in to have it checked out, or
do a makeshift dangling wires job so you can 'jump' your mower.

I cut my lawn this PM. Before I started, the voltage across the
battery poles read some 10V.

When I finished it was the same. I disconnected the one battery lead
and did as discussed earlier and surprisingly discovered that my drain
is now 7V! No wonder the battery goes dead on me.

I have left the battery disconnected.