Old 14-06-2005, 02:16 AM
Warren

D.D. Palmer wrote:
My tomato plants look terrific this year, but many flowers are falling
off and not setting. Never had this problem before. Help!

Larry wrote:
Lowes carrys a product called "Blossom setter", formulated just for this
problem. I've used in the last two years on mine and it seems to work.

Flowers not setting is a symptom of a problem. How do you know that "Blossom
setter" is the right solution to the underlying problem? It may be a
solution to *a* problem that has a symptom of flowers falling off, but the
problem DD is having might not be that problem.

More information is needed before a diagnosis can be done, and an accurate
diagnosis is needed before one can declare a particular product to be the
solution to the problem. It doesn't make sense to start spraying some random
chemical on plants growing what will eventually be food.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
What's on TV? See the new fall network schedules online:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/tele.../fall2005.html