Old 13-06-2005, 10:36 PM
William Wagner

In article ,
(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

Personally, I think that this is unreasonable. Why are you so afraid
of a bit of wildlife? Before you go on about a Limey who doesn't
have a clue, my childhood was in Africa, where ants eat people. A
few anthills really aren't a problem.

Seriously. Live with nature. Reintroduce wolves and lynx to the UK.
And, yes, I do mean in my back garden.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Wonderful...I'd add dip em in chocolate and eat em.

I keep em out of my house as a primary directive. Most effective is to
deprive them of food. Last resort oil of pennyroyal which drives them
away. Affects my cat and me too so less is more.

Have boric acid and sugar about in basement.

Bill

--
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/audiointerviews/
FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of