Old 13-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Hywel

Default Some honest feedback needed...

Hi All,
I'm new to this newsgroup but hoped you wouldn't mind if I asked a favour?
I would like to try and gain the honest opinions of members of "rec.gardens"
on a gardening book we are about to publish and as such I would like to give
away 10 copies to those people who contact me first.
It's 155 pages of what, I feel, is genuinely useful information for those on
a time and money budget. It covers topics like: Easy Lawns, Fast Flowers,
Delicious Fruit and Vegetable plots, Easy care plants and an Annual
Gardening Activity Calender.
The cost of the book is normally $19.95 but obviously in this case it is
free to the first 10 readers who get in touch. The only thing I ask if you
would like a copy, is that you actually read it and email me back a few
lines on what you thought of it.
To get a copy can you please send me an email with "Garden Book Link" in the
subject line to: and I will send you the download link
for the book. (In case you are curious, we are using a Hotmail address
because our main address previously suffered from spam after making a public
post on a newsgroup).
Please be assured I won't retain your email address - I'm literally only
interested in getting feedback on this book. Thanks,

Hywel
Raymer Publishing