Old 14-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Travis

Hywel wrote:
Hi All,
I'm new to this newsgroup but hoped you wouldn't mind if I asked a
favour? I would like to try and gain the honest opinions of members
of "rec.gardens" on a gardening book we are about to publish and as
such I would like to give away 10 copies to those people who
contact me first.
It's 155 pages of what, I feel, is genuinely useful information for
those on a time and money budget. It covers topics like: Easy
Lawns, Fast Flowers, Delicious Fruit and Vegetable plots, Easy care
plants and an Annual Gardening Activity Calender.
The cost of the book is normally $19.95 but obviously in this case
it is free to the first 10 readers who get in touch. The only
thing I ask if you would like a copy, is that you actually read it
and email me back a few lines on what you thought of it.
To get a copy can you please send me an email with "Garden Book
Link" in the subject line to: and I will send
you the download link for the book. (In case you are curious, we
are using a Hotmail address because our main address previously
suffered from spam after making a public post on a newsgroup).
Please be assured I won't retain your email address - I'm literally
only interested in getting feedback on this book. Thanks,

Hywel
Raymer Publishing

I looked at your web site and was not impressed.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5