Old 14-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Snooze

"Hywel" wrote in message
Hi All,
I'm new to this newsgroup but hoped you wouldn't mind if I asked a favour?
I would like to try and gain the honest opinions of members of
"rec.gardens" on a gardening book we are about to publish and as such I
would like to give away 10 copies to those people who contact me first.

[snip]

To get a copy can you please send me an email with "Garden Book Link" in
the subject line to: [snip] and I will send you the download link for the
book. (In case you are curious, we are using a Hotmail address because
our main address previously suffered from spam after making a public post
on a newsgroup).
Please be assured I won't retain your email address - I'm literally only
interested in getting feedback on this book. Thanks,

Hywel
Raymer Publishing

Everything about your post stinks of spam and scam.
1: no mention of website, or book title
2: http://raymerpublishing.com/ is really
http://www.greatinfoproducts.com/catalogue/ which is your site
3: greatproducts.com's products are all get rich quick schemes
4: no mention of your "book" on the website.
5: legitimate publishers don't send books to random people on the internet
for peer review,
they send copies of the books to respected individuals in the industry.
6: legitimate publishers an easily create a temporary address like

7: further I bet you won't respond to this post because this same message
was probably made on every gardening related website you could find.

Given these clues, I would be willing to bet your "book" isn't worth the
time it would take to download.

-S