Old 14-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Suzy O

"Warren" wrote in message
news
wrote:
Lychnis coronaria Alba???

Yeah. That's it!

I'm still not sure how it got there, and not anywhere else. And I'm a
little
amazed that it picked a good spot, too.

Plants are "smarter" than we give them credit for. They're very adept at
surviving in hospitable sites, and have been thriving on their own without
human interference for a very long time!

Suzy, zone 5, Wisconsin

Thanks!

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
What's on TV? See the new fall network schedules online:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/tele.../fall2005.html