Old 14-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Laura J

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article C41re.339$EH1.195@trndny03, "Laura J" wrote:

Bird netting?
It's inexpensive and comes in big rolls.

That and some "tomcat" brand bar poison rat bait....
I won't use poison grain as birds will tend to get that.
Just the big solid bar baits. Pin it down so they can't carry
it off, or use suet cages like I do.

Sorry, but I'm sick to death of squirrel damage!
They just are not cute anymore.

Both items are sold at Lowe's.

Good luck!
--
Om.

Since I was the OP, just wanted to come back and say that I tried the
bird
netting and haven't had any more damage (so far - we'll see how long it
lasts though).

Good luck, I hate them too.

LauraJ

Ah, excellent! :-)
A simple and, hopefully, affordable solution!
I'm glad it's working for you.

Cheers!
--
Om.

Yup, less than $5 for more than enough to cover the plants on the porch.
Many times less expensive than the exterminator we had to hire to get the
damn things out of our attic...

LauraJ