Old 13-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Susan Erickson

On 13 Jun 2005 14:41:10 -0700, "salgud"
wrote:

My suggestion: Google your various plants for culture information. I
think
if you give them a bit more nourishment you may see more results.

We have quite a collection in Colorado. None get starved or
dried to 'scare' them into bloom. If you are near Denver come
tomorrow to the Denver Orchid Society meeting Denver Botanic
Gardens on York at 7 pm. We have a speaker scheduled for 7. The
topic is Dendrobiums my newsletter is not here - so don't ask
which or who. Both before and after the meeting you can talk to
lots of members as to how they grow different plants in the
Denver area.

SuE