Old 14-06-2005, 04:03 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:13:43 -0600, Wilmdale
wrote:

Bummer. Looked out the window this fine chilly overcast Colorado
morning, and there was a 3" koi floating in the pond. :-( .
So down I went to see what was up, and there were about 3 goldfish and a
few smaller koi chasing this other gold fish. You know, the mating thing.
Any possibility the other one just exhausted himself???? That would be
really sad!
W. Dale

Check your water parameters first, if all clear there, then look for other
reasons. A 3" koi shouldn't even be thinking about mating, so I'd rule out
exhaustion for that reason alone. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~