Old 14-06-2005, 05:58 AM
De-Koid

"DD DDD" wrote in message
#00 gallon preform. I have 3 turtles abot 5 inches. 2 have just gotten
White feet. Look like shedding skin.

$$ Fungus?

The head of one has it only where
its head is poking out of the water. the rest of its neck is fine. Is
this lack of basking? I have 2 basking areas but we only get 4-5 hours
sun at the pond. I have a uvb light I can put out after no rain. But the
feet look weird, whithish. Temp is 78-82 . The eat nightcrawlers and
seem fine. Any Ideas? Thank you

$$ What does their normal diet consist of? I never heard of a turtle that
lived on nightcrawlers. Malnutrition? What kind of turtles are these and
did you ask what to feed them where you bought them? Try to find them on
the net and see what their normal diet consists of, and how much basking
time they need etc.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.