Old 13-06-2005, 04:33 PM
r m watkin

Hi All,

a 22 air rifle works wonders on squirrels. and I believe you can eat them,
but have not tried them myself.

R. M. Watkin.

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article ,
Maryc wrote:

My mom had trouble with squirrels getting her potted plants. They took
her eggplant plants right out of the pots. Now the weirdest one was
when the squirrel called 911 for my mother in law! she had a knock
on the door at #;00 am from the police and it scared her to death. then
later the next day the phone company found where a squirrel had chewed
on the phone wires and it called 911. Those squirrels do wild things!

Squirrels knocked out my internet service by urinating on the cable
router boxes causing corrosion, and chewing on the cables.

Evidently squirrels munching cables is a very common problem. The cable
guys hate them too and the guy that came here was quite happy to put
some bar bait up around the router box to give the squirrels "something
else" to chew on..........
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack

Nicholson