Old 14-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Klara

In message , roddy
writes
Get the appropriate *widest* self propelled power mower and cut it
twice a week, make sure it mulches so you don't have to keep tipping
the cuttings; it will cut down on the time it takes substantially. Fire
it up and off you go; you just walk behind. If you can't afford new,
hunt around for a second-hand one, or look on Ebay:
do your home work.
Roddy

I can't second this enough. We have largish lawns front and back, and it
used to take, more or less, all day to mow. Once we got a wide mulching
mower with swivel wheels, the task shrank to three hours!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin