Old 14-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Timothy

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:55:13 +0000, ADD wrote:

Is this a good tool for digging up roots from saplings, which I have
an entire backyard full of? Using a spade is too
difficult.Unfortunately a grub hoe isn't listed at the Home Depot and
Lowes websites, so I assume I will have to find a farming equpiment
wholesaler or such.

Good day ADD, a grub hoe will do you well in removing saplings. I
personaly like using a pulaski for such things, but a grub hoe will do
just fine. If your not one for getting on your knees to dig up the trees,
try a long handle mattock.

As far as Lowes and Home Depo, I would suggest that you look at your
locally based retailers. Sure you can get many products "cheaper" at these
big box stores, but when you shop locally your money tends to support your
local economy.... stepin' off soapbox..80)

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://ywgc.com/resources.html