Old 14-06-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Moving to a larger tank

I have a 60 gallon tank and am going to "upgrade" to a 90 gallon.
Given this great opportunity to start more or less from scratch, is
there any thing that you folks would have done differently in your
current set up or is there a dream set up that I could steal ideas
from?

One thing in particular I'm wondering is if I should replace the
Flourite that I've been using as a substrate up to now or just transfer
it over and add new Flourite or another substrate to the mix.

My plans as they sit now/current equipment include an Ehiem cannister
filter, compressed CO2 injection and 2-55 watt + 1-96 watt compact
fluorescent bulbs.

Thanks!

Bob
Rancho Cucamonga, CA