Old 14-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Hound Dog

"Toni" wrote in message
[whining mode] New neighbors next door- to the west.
Their first week in they've cut down a *beautiful* 30 year old Black Olive
tree that shaded my entire front garden- full of shade plants. Anthuriums,
calatheas, ferns, teeny little gems that I had cherished for years in
containers before putting them in the ground.
That garden is only one year old- and now I am having to reorganize the
whole darn thing. Plants are wilting faster than I can transplant them.

And I thought our town had an ordinance against this sort of thing without
permit- guess that explains the city trucks I've seen stopping to take
photos of the stump three times now.
Would I be evil to hope they get fined?

And I know about Black Olive maintenance issues- I have one. But had they
bothered to live here a while before killing trees they'd have noticed
that
*we* always keep their walkways pressure cleaned- husband just can't seem
stop once he gets going.
Not feeling too good about my new neighbors right now. [/whining mode]

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Guess you should have bought the property when you had the chance.

Whining over a damn tree!? Lady, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Barking dogs?
Noisy, unruly kids?
Boom Boxes?
Loud parties that go on for hours?